When Travel Meets Adventure You Get
Adventure Travel Camp.
Adventure Travel Camps specializes in camps that travel through out the East Coast. Teens travel in different types of vehicles with a trailer following behind. They Spend 15 to 30 days doing awesome adventures during the day while camping at pristine camp grounds at night. There is a maximum of 10 kids traveling with 3 counselors. The teens will participate in many adventures including rock climbing, river kayaking, canoeing, white water rafting, hiking, surfing, biking, sea kayaking, cultural tours and much more.
The camps are sure to create lasting memories.
We are Proud Members of the Following:
802 591 0328
On-Line sign up SAVINGS sign up for camp on-line & SAVE $100.
FREE Airport pick up at Hartford (BDL) for our New England Camps
Why is Adventure Travel Camp a better choice for your teen than other Travel Camps?
- The owner is a true adventurer that participates, instructs and develops all the programs.
- We hire the best staff from all over the country and the world.
- Our staff has lots of experience in the outdoors and with teens, with Adventure, Education or Environmental related majors in college or degrees. All of our staff has outdoor certifications such as Wilderness First Aid, Mountaineering Certificates, and Kayaking Certificates.
- We hire actual Guides and outdoor instructors for our staff. We run a professional guide service in New England and in South Carolina.
- We are all about Fun, we want the teens on our trips to have a great time. Our trips itineraries can change if the group sees something they would like to do or see.
- We are a safety first company. We try to make sure our trips are safe and fun. We push the limits safely and make each adventure a REAL ADVENTURE!!!
- Our Adventures are some of the best outdoor adventures on the market. We offer adventures that no other travel camps offer.
- We have the best adventures & the best prices period!!
Two of our Campers on FOX News. New Englands # 1 Adventure Camp.
Featured Twice in National Geo Adventure